Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor under consideration in another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- In the event of article acceptance, all copyright ownership will be transferred and assigned to Penerbit UTM Press.
- The main submission file is in Microsoft Word 97-2003 (*.doc) or higher document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and formatting requirements outlined in the Journal Template.
- The article is written in English using A4 size dimension with single-spacing; uses 10-point font for the body text; and employs italics, rather than underlining (except for URL addresses).
- The article should be no more than 10 pages in length inclusive of tables, figures and illustrations where all illustrations, figures, and tables are positioned within the text at the appropriate points without leaving wide blank space.
- Where available, URLs for the references must be provided. DOI for the references must be given if applicable.
- The article is free from any statement on the Authors' background and affiliation within the main body, in complying the double-blind review concept of the journal.
- Two articles are uploaded during the submission. Manuscript with author's details; manuscript without author's details (no author's name and affiliation).
- A short cover letter is attached as a Supplementary File, together with a suggestion of three (3) potential reviewers.
ArticlesSection default policy
The copyright of article that appears in Journal of Human Centered Technology is belong exclusively to Penerbit UTM Press. This copyright covers the rights to reproduce the article, including reprints, electronic reproduction or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The names and email addresses provided to this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.